Hyaluronic acid – non-permanent dermal fillers
The development of wrinkles and creases is unfortunately part of the natural aging process and over time the face looses volume as a result of the loss of collagen.
Hyaluronic acid, a natural part of the skins dermis, is used to smooth out wrinkles and add volume. The results are very natural and the filler is slowly reabsorbed by the body over 6 months.
Areas suitable for treatment
- Deep lines between the corners of your mouth and nose
- Deep frown lines between the eyes
- Vertical lines on the top lip (“smokers lines”)
- Marionette lines at the corner of the mouth (“droopy mouth corners” or “sad mouth”)
- Augmentation of lips or to simply add definition to your lips
- Augmentation of cheek bones
Does it hurt?
We apply an anaesthetic cream to numb the skin. In some cases we may inject a local anaesthetic to numb the area. Although the local anaesthetic injection will sting for a few seconds, no further discomfort will be felt after this.
Am I Suitable?
Dermal Fillers are suitable for most individuals.
Is it safe?
All of these treatments are undertaken by our fully trained cosmetic doctor. We only use safe, non-animal derived and FDA approved dermal fillers and we do not use any permanent dermal fillers. The filler is slowly reabsorbed by the body.
If you would like to book an appointment or need more information, don’t hesitate to contact one of our clinic nurses and we will be pleased to help.
Lips Before & After
Smokers Lines Before & After
Full face fillers