Hyaluronic acid – non-permanent dermal fillers
The development of wrinkles and creases is unfortunately part of the natural aging process and over time the face looses volume as a result of the loss of collagen.
Hyaluronic acid, a natural part of the skins dermis, is used to smooth out wrinkles and add volume. The results are very natural and the filler is slowly reabsorbed by the body over 6 months.
Areas suitable for treatment
- Deep lines between the corners of your mouth and nose
- Deep frown lines between the eyes
- Vertical lines on the top lip (“smokers lines”)
- Marionette lines at the corner of the mouth (“droopy mouth corners” or “sad mouth”)
- Augmentation of lips or to simply add definition to your lips
- Augmentation of cheek bones
Does it hurt?
We apply an anaesthetic cream to numb the skin. In some cases we may inject a local anaesthetic to numb the area. Although the local anaesthetic injection will sting for a few seconds, no further discomfort will be felt after this.
Am I Suitable?
Dermal Fillers are suitable for most individuals.
Is it safe?
All of these treatments are undertaken by our fully trained cosmetic doctor. We only use safe, non-animal derived and FDA approved dermal fillers and we do not use any permanent dermal fillers. The filler is slowly reabsorbed by the body.
Lips Before & After
Smokers Lines Before & After
Full face fillers